baddies are NPCs that are hostile to any player when provoked.
Health: max: 3, min: 0.5 Most of the baddies always spawn with 3 health.Damage: 0.5. The Rebel soldiers and some of the baddies are like this.
Types of baddiesEdit
- Rebel Soldiers: spawns on Balamb Island with 2 health.However,3 health of these Rebels spawns on the path below the bridge under the castle and in Rebel Camps.
- Slimes: Spawns around Swamp Town and black slimes in some caves,it attacks you by bouncing towards you.
- Giant slime: Spawns every 2-3 hours to the far west of swamp town.It was a boss of the swamp town.
- Pyrat: Spawns in a cave near south York Town, also drops pyrat eyepaches which the witch are used in the Pyrat Quest.
- bandit: Spawns in bandit cave but also can drop the bandit key and a map on a lower drop rate.
- "'Octorocks: '"Do not let it fool you,as it can spit boulders at you like ambush rebels,except that they not ambush us in the bush.
- "'Elite Rebels: '"This type of the baddies is a bit tough one.They move faster,can throw bombs and has 8 health.
- "'Giant Crabs: '"Gaint crabs are annoying enemies to catch because they can burrow underground and ambush you.
- "'Giant Octorocks: '"This type of the Octorock can spit 3 boulders at multiple opponents,it is the boss of all forests with the exception of Onnet Forest as the witch Serena was here.
- "'Ambush Rebels: '"They ambush you in the bush and attacks you by shooting arrows at you.
- "'Lizardons: '"They chase you faster than Darknuts from The Legend Of Zelda series,they are almost immune to sword and completely immune to arrows in front of them.Addictionally,they can breath fire on you sometimes in front of them.
- "'Snakes: '"These stupid enemy try to chase you straight if they sighted you.
- "'rats: '"The rats cannot chase you but still a annoying enemy as they move unpredictly,sometimes they stops because they eat cheese.
- "'Bats: '"They are flying bloodsuckers which attacks you when you handle a lantern.